A Dish N Thyme is a photo filled chronicle of one woman’s quest to create a fun and flavorful, outgoing lifestyle that is healthy, natural, and gluten free.
Inspired by a love of quaint coffee bistros, exploring new restaurants, and visits to local organic farms, I’ll be sharing favorite flavors of exotic, to comforting cuisines. Recipes like “Citrus Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potatoes & Pears” will have your taste buds dancing, while “Deep Dark Chocolate Cupcakes” will cure the heaviest of chocoholic cravings. I’ll even share tips and tricks for everyday entertaining, to elegant soirees.
The healthy gluten free lifestyle is about to become far more fun and interesting! We’re off on quite an adventure, you and I. And if you sign up right under the social icons on the right you’ll never miss a step.
The term ‘A Dish N Thyme’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we are expressly excluded from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date product information on A Dish N Thyme, occasionally, one or more of our item’s product information may vary from the vendor’s website. Please note that the information as shown on the vendor site should be considered the most accurate and reliable. You acknowledge that such inaccuracies or errors can occur and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and our contributors. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photography and recipes as well as the designs of the products promoted. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
YOU MAY USE ONE OF OUR RECIPES WITH AN IMAGE FROM THE RECIPE WITH A LINK BACK TO OUR WEBSITE.
ANYONE CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHTED IMAGES OR RECIPES WITHOUT PROPER LINK BACK WILL BE IN VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Our lawyers are really nasty about copyright infringement.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. Governing Law
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
This policy is valid from 13 April 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADishNThyme@yahoo.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org